We’ve added two new experts to our the panel at our Bristol Technology Festival event at Engine Shed on Friday November 8th at 9.00am.
How will technology shape the future of our relationship with public services?
Gabriella Cox, open call competition lead at DASA, the Government Defence and Security Accelerator, joins us to add some perspective for businesses looking to develop innovation in cybersecurity and defence. Katherine Ward, chief commercial officer and managing director at Healthy.io will also join us to discuss digital healthcare and mobile innovation, and working with global healthcare providers. Gabriella and Katherine join our confirmed panellists:
- Sam Shah, Director of Digital Development at NHSX
- Steve Gray, CIO at Bristol University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Becky Sage, CEO at Interactive Scientific
- Ben Newby, Chief Customer Officer, Bristol Water
- Georgina Maratheftis, Head of Local Public Services, TechUK
- Matt Jukes, co-CEO, Notbinary
Places at this free, invite only event are going fast, so please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to join us. The event is open to technology and public sector specialists, innovators and decision makers. Panellists will be taking questions and the discussion will be followed by coffee and networking. Hope to see you there.