National policy makers, public sector strategists and some of the South West’s most innovative technologists make up the initial cohort of panellists for our discussion on Friday, November 8th.
- Sam Shah, Director of Digital Development at NHSX
- Steve Gray, CIO at Bristol University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Becky Sage, CEO at Interactive Scientific
- Ben Newby, Chief Customer Officer, Bristol Water
- Georgina Maratheftis, Head of Local Public Services, TechUK
- Matt Jukes, co-CEO, Notbinary
The panel will discuss the technology strategies to support change in the public sector and giving their perspectives on the digital initiatives being deployed to connect us further with Government-provided services. We’ll look at public sector investment in future innovation and touch on how public sector procurement of technology is changing. The panel will also discuss how digital media is altering the way the public sector interacts with its stakeholders.
Part of the programme of events at Bristol Technology Festival, Mantis’ event is one of the most direct opportunities of 2019 to speak directly to public sector tech decision makers. Questions from the audience can be submitted in advance, and the schedule includes networking after the formal discussion.
More panellists will be announced over the next few days.
If you would like to join us at Engine Shed on Friday, November 8, at 9am, please contact Eleanor at email@example.com for an invitation.