Back in the summer we published the near definitive guide to what’s hot on the public sector tech events scene. That has now been updated with a dozen or so new events for tech suppliers and the user community to come together and see what the sector’s priorities are. Well worth a look for any sales team or marcoms team just to fathom which events might be best for them.
5th – 6th Nov. Health Partnership Network Event – South – Healthcare Partnership Network (HPN) provides a platform for NHS leaders to come together to share their own views and experiences as well as listen and learn from others in the HPN Community.
- 8th Nov. How technology is shaping the future of our relationship with public services – Do you develop technology for public sector organisations? Do you work in the civil service or in policy development in technology or digital services? Join us at this Bristol Technology Festival event for a first-time gathering of some of the UK’s most progressive public sector technology thinkers.
- 19th Nov. DigiTech 2019 – Organised in partnership with Crown Commercial Services. For everyone with a professional interest in technology for the UK public sector it will bring together a wide range of speakers and workshops, help to demystify the technology landscape and showcase some of the latest technology solutions that are helping to transform the way in which public sector organisations deliver services for citizens.
- 21st Nov. The Digital Transformation Conference – London. The 2019 Digital Transformation Conference will be tackling the challenges of successful transformation head on and will feature a diverse set of tracks and streams to cover the entire digital ecosystem.
- 22nd Nov. UKAuthority Bots4Good 2019 How can Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, chatbots and Robotic Process Automation be harnessed by the public sector for the public good?
- 26th Nov. PSEICT – Public Sector Enterprise ICT. PSEICT Public Sector Enterprise ICT is organised by Westminster-Briefing. It’s one of the oldest shows on the circuit.
- 28th Nov. Independent Schools Conference Taking place on the 28th November 2019 at the QEII Centre, London, the Independent Schools conference will bring together 300+ senior leaders from independent schools, central & local Government & the wider education sector to raise the standard of independent schools across the UK.
- 5th Dec. Think Digital identity for Government – Hear from Identity leaders across government and the private sector from both the UK and overseas, learning from their experiences and gaining their insight in an ever developing sector.
- 12th Dec. Cloud Solutions 2019 NHS Cloud Solutions 2019 will allow delegates to explore every aspect of this unique framework and to discover the many benefits and advantages of its use. Featuring expert presentations from senior specialists in the field, Cloud Solutions 2019 will offer presentations featuring case studies from senior specialists in the field, networking opportunities with your public sector peers and the opportunity to engage with expert solution providers.
- 7th Jan 2020 Understanding and Engaging With Government Understanding of how central government is structured and operated, and the culture in Whitehall
- 22nd-25th Jan 2020 BETT Bett is the first industry show of the year in the education technology landscape, bringing together over 800 leading companies, 103 exciting new EdTech startups and over 34,000 attendees
- 23rd Jan. 2020 Government ICT Now in its 16th year, this conference will bring together over 350+ senior technology and transformation leaders from both central and local government, and the wider public sector. Providing access to expert speakers and pioneering case studies, it will give insight into how the public sector can incorporate best-practice and IT transformation strategies.
- 5th Feb 2020 An introduction to the NHS and technology This course provides an introduction to the organisation of the NHS, its governance and policy drivers, with a specific focus on how technology is organised in the NHS, background trends and priorities, as well as procurement processes.
- 3rd Mar. 2020 Security and Policing This official Government event is a world-class opportunity to meet, network and discuss the latest advances in delivering national security and resilience with UK suppliers, colleagues and Government officials. Over 300 exhibitors showcase their solutions and technologies in innovative live settings.
- 5th Mar. 2020 Transforming Technology Services in Local Government Conference 2020 Transforming Technology Services in Local Government 2020 offers delegates an invaluable opportunity to get an update on the current state of local government digitalisation and understand how to overcome the barriers and challenges such as infrastructure issues, funding, sharing resources, meeting demand and engaging the workforce.
- 10th-11th Mar. 2020 Digital Health Technology Show Listen to innovators and leaders in healthcare provision on the latest developments and challenges affecting healthcare services. Hear from technologists who are shaping the market and focused on patient centric care.
- 24th Mar. 2020 Public Sector ICT The 2020 Public Sector ICT Summit brings together digital transformation experts from across the UK to share insights into the latest developments and innovative approaches that are changing central and local government; from engagement with users, building and maintaining infrastructures, sharing data and securing our systems against the latest cyber threats.